Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs DaBulls

Green and White 95

Wanted to get a game thread of some sort going. I won't be a part of it tomorrow though, too much work during the week, have to go back in and catch up. Anyways, thoughts/predictions, what do we wnat to see, etc etc.

I think Maxwell starts again but we see O'connor and cook. I know we should crush these guys, but I see a close game tomorrow. They just got steamrolled last week by an FCS school, pretty sure they have something to prove, and they have decent talent with a pretty good Dline. They have problems on offense just like us, but did move the ball better than we did.

I hope the offense gets it going, and the defense maintains. Would be nice to see a convincing victory and one that is in hand early so we can get a better look at some of our projects. Unfortunately, I think our offense will remain anemic and we win another low scoring and CLOSE game.

MSU 23

SFLA 17

DatBull

jay1.jpg

27AAEA54AB47FEA3C17DB02E21FD1_h316_w628_m5_cQqsbnYco.jpg

screen_shot_2013-05-15_at_3.29.19_pm_0.png

4life

Did you have to post all three of those pics ? One would have been suffice. Anyway, that was a tragedy averted. Imagine if he did end up with us. Our chances of catching Brady Hokes Um teams arrest records would probably have gotten one step closer, a small step, but still closer.

Did you have to post all three of those pics ? One would have been suffice. Anyway, that was a tragedy averted. Imagine if he did end up with us. Our chances of catching Brady Hokes Um teams arrest records would probably have gotten one step closer, a small step, but still closer.

Ski Masks and such..
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4728934

2 Duis and a stolen laptop are waaaaaay worse than that.. Right?

I forgot about Will Cambell sliding over the hood of a car.. That's a big ol' fuck up.

Ski Masks and such..
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4728934

2 Duis and a stolen laptop are waaaaaay worse than that.. Right?

I forgot about Will Cambell sliding over the hood of a car.. That's a big ol' fuck up.

I guess you missed the part where I said Brady Hokes Um teams. Last I checked we havent had many problems at all, at least since Hoke took over your beloved yellow and blue teams 160 something something. But, comprehension never has been your forte, so I understand how you missed that one. Oh well, carry on Diggs.

Edit: And Quit Hijacking my thread Diggs. You Fucker !!! LOL.

Last edited:
I guess you missed the part where I said Brady Hokes Um teams. Last I checked we havent had many problems at all, at least since Hoke took over your beloved yellow and blue teams 160 something something. But, comprehension never has been your forte, so I understand how you missed that one. Oh well, carry on Diggs.

Edit: And Quit Hijacking my thread Diggs. You Fucker !!! LOL.

I'm really bored tonight. Not doing anything tonight because I've gotta wake up at 6 tomorrow and lay tar on a fucking roof.

And don't troll a troll. You know damn well it's Maize and Blue. :bat:

I'm really bored tonight. Not doing anything tonight because I've gotta wake up at 6 tomorrow and lay tar on a fucking roof.

And don't troll a troll. You know damn well it's Maize and Blue. :bat:

LOL, me too. Well, I don't have to lay tar on a fucking roof, that would suck even more, but I do have to work. Work sucks. Especially on Saturday. At least you get to watch your game live. Just get home start pounding beers and enjoy your game, Cheers !!!

You guys do know that he had his scholarship pulled right after that. Hes supposedly playing juco this year

Msu 38
Sfla 10

LOL, me too. Well, I don't have to lay tar on a fucking roof, that would suck even more, but I do have to work. Work sucks. Especially on Saturday. At least you get to watch your game live. Just get home start pounding beers and enjoy your game, Cheers !!!

Don't try and be nice to me asshole

You guys do know that he had his scholarship pulled right after that. Hes supposedly playing juco this year

Msu 38
Sfla 10

Yeah, I know. His rap career didn't pan out.

You think we win by 28 ? I wish I could share your optimism. I'm scared to death of whoever we play right now. I sure hope rd2 is a lot better than last weeks crap.

Yeah, I know. His rap career didn't pan out.

You think we win by 28 ? I wish I could share your optimism. I'm scared to death of whoever we play right now. I sure hope rd2 is a lot better than last weeks crap.

Yes, we're not as bad as what you saw friday. I have faith in the defense and coaching staff, id expect a big game from madaris too. Mcnee st isnt a bad fcs team but we'll roll. I think our fan base would overreact no matter what happened in the opener. If it would have been 42-0 then we'd be rolling towards a national title.

Yes, we're not as bad as what you saw friday. I have faith in the defense and coaching staff, id expect a big game from madaris too. Mcnee st isnt a bad fcs team but we'll roll. I think our fan base would overreact no matter what happened in the opener. If it would have been 42-0 then we'd be rolling towards a national title.

I have faith in the defense, the offense is down right disturbing though. I'm looking for Kings to have a good game, and I really hope we see what O'connor can do.

I have faith in the defense, the offense is down right disturbing though. I'm looking for Kings to have a good game, and I really hope we see what O'connor can do.

I saw oconnor during the green and white game and he looked like shit. I dont think terry a should play, one good scrimmage doesn't mean much. If terry had enrolled in January id have more faith. I say stick with maxwell. Find a qb and give him consistent reps w first string offense. If nobody is clearly better, go with the experienced senior

I saw oconnor during the green and white game and he looked like shit. I dont think terry a should play, one good scrimmage doesn't mean much. If terry had enrolled in January id have more faith. I say stick with maxwell. Find a qb and give him consistent reps w first string offense. If nobody is clearly better, go with the experienced senior

Yeah, I heard he threw a couple picks, and thats pretty much it. One bad scrimmage doesn't mean much either. From what I have heard, he can srcamble pretty good, just needs more consistency with throwing.

Last edited:
Back