Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

TRUE BLOOD

Am i the only that still watches this ? this new season is better than the last one is all i can say. I like it and damn if there arent some sexy ass ladies in this show.

If they kill Lafayette I'm going to be PISSED. Also, Deborah Ann Woll needs to get naked in the next episode.

So they didnt kill your guy in the season finale.....And your girl showed alittle more, but i was disappointed with this last episode but the next season could be even better than this one.

I was hoping that it would finally be the day it happened.. alas, nothing.

I'm really hoping Tara is dead. Fucking hate that bitch. Good season overall, IMO.

MalFunkShun said:
I was hoping that it would finally be the day it happened.. alas, nothing.

I'm really hoping Tara is dead. Fucking hate that bitch. Good season overall, IMO.

The back of her head was blown off, I don't see how she could come back. But I'm guessing they'll do something with her ghost and Lafayette.

Truly the best season overall for the series, they will probably do something with Taras ghost, with Lafayette being a medium and all, it was awesome how Sookie took that chicks head off with that shotgun

This recent season was awesome. And that red head was seriously hot at the end of this season. Damn!

So what did you guys think of this current season? Just prior to the season finale, what do you think is going to happen?

Fun fact: Russell Edgington (Denis O'Hare) went to my high school. Graduated two years after me. I do remember him.

Have you heard HBO did actually pick it up for a 6th season.

Season Finale was pretty good. Tied up a handful of loose ends.

Why does my favorite character (Bill Compton), end up as the newest badest dude on the planet? Wonder if it will stay that way.

Anyone reading the Sookie Stackhouse Novels? That is a longshot as the series takes marked departures from the books, but I'd be interested in what happens to Bill in the books. Looking kind of rough.

Lilith (Jessica Clark) is always completely covered in half clotted blood, but man what a bod.

She has a damn fine bod, wish that blood would come off so I could cover it with something else

Back