Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Oblivion

biggunsbob

Yeah i am a sucker for SF movies... And yeah it was ok.. worth a rental in my opinion..

I can't stand Tom Cruise.

One of my favorite authors is Lee Child, who writes the Jack Reacher novels....and I hated the fact Tom Cruise will be associated with Reacher more than I hated Mark Walberg being Bob Lee Swagger.

That said, I was not really into the movie until the plot twist started evolving, then I forgot Tom Cruise was even in it.

Any movie that can make me forget Tom Cruise is in it is pretty good in my book.

I thought Walberg was good as Bob Lee Swagger. But of course I never read the books..

I thought Walberg was good as Bob Lee Swagger. But of course I never read the books..

In the book Bob Lee was a cranky, middle aged, Vietnam vet.

If you ever get the time or inclination, Point of Impact, by Stephen Hunter is a pretty good read.

In the book Bob Lee was a cranky, middle aged, Vietnam vet.

If you ever get the time or inclination, Point of Impact, by Stephen Hunter is a pretty good read.

I might have too. One of my favorite authors, Vince Flynn, just passed away. I need a new read..

Back