Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Now You See Me

biggunsbob

Rent it and you will like it although i am sure you all will figure it out before i did..

Good flick. Didn't get it figured out the first time, watched it again and it was blatantly obvious. Not sure how I missed out the first time. Guess I was too close!

DC 33

Good flick. Didn't get it figured out the first time, watched it again and it was blatantly obvious. Not sure how I missed out the first time. Guess I was too close!

DC 33

I so agree with you... LOL

I wouldn't say I figured it out right away, but I told my wife how I thought it should end and by the time they had hit you over the head with a few red herrings I started to figure I might have called it. Still got the "good call" + high five. It was good, but it could have been better if there was more backstory earlier. Trying not to give anything away, but if there's a who?, how?, and why?, it would have been nice if they revealed the why earlier without giving up the who and the how.

I enjoyed it and was also disappointed somewhat.

It was attempting to be realistic, in the fact that everything could be debunked by Morgan Freeman, but the fact is about 80% of what was "magic" was actually CGI. I think they could have made it better will less over-the-top special effects, and more actual prestidigitation.

I actually didn't figure out the ending until the ending, I followed one of the red herrings as my pre-ending conclusion, and was wrong, but I suppose that's what the writers were aiming for.

Back