Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Floyd v Canelo

cheeno

Anyone got Canelo? I think Floyd picks hid D apart and wins another UD.

That was a masterful performance. Nobody beats Floyd now, this was the last guy left that had a shot. I had it 118-110, but 120-108 was more reasonable than the 116-112 one judge had it. The 114-114 was sheer lunacy though.

Love him or hate him, Floyd is the best fighter of this generation.

That was a masterful performance. Nobody beats Floyd now, this was the last guy left that had a shot. I had it 118-110, but 120-108 was more reasonable than the 116-112 one judge had it. The 114-114 was sheer lunacy though.

Love him or hate him, Floyd is the best fighter of this generation.

I hope he runs the table for the rest of his career. He's really matured as a person and it makes liking him as a fighter even easier (always have been a fan but I know some didn't like his personality when he was younger).

I hope he runs the table for the rest of his career. He's really matured as a person and it makes liking him as a fighter even easier (always have been a fan but I know some didn't like his personality when he was younger).

Me too...I typically favor the more humble guys, but for some reason I've always liked Floyd. He can still be an asshole from time to time, but I'd like to see him retire undefeated. Guys puts on a clinic every time he enters the ring. He's a bad mutha!

Back