Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tom Izzo ranked as # coach in CBB

“Consider that no senior who has started with Izzo has finished his four years without reaching the Final Four.”

That's incredible. I can see the argument for Izzo or Coach K. Not sure I like Petino that high. Also a little surprised to see Belien top 10. (Michigan fan btw)

nobody does more with less than Tom Izzo.

Disagree. Izzo has 3 McD's AAs on this team and another 5 star in Payne. He also has 3 Mr. Basketballs and 2 Mr. Basketball runerups. Izzo has a ton to work with. It's not like he's Bobby Knight, winning 25 games every year with 1 NBA player every 4 years. Izzo has had elite talent for the most part.

?Consider that no senior who has started with Izzo has finished his four years without reaching the Final Four.?

That's incredible. I can see the argument for Izzo or Coach K. Not sure I like Petino that high. Also a little surprised to see Belien top 10. (Michigan fan btw)

Beilein is a great coach, as far as Xs and Os he's top 5 IMO.

Disagree. Izzo has 3 McD's AAs on this team and another 5 star in Payne. He also has 3 Mr. Basketballs and 2 Mr. Basketball runerups. Izzo has a ton to work with. It's not like he's Bobby Knight, winning 25 games every year with 1 NBA player every 4 years. Izzo has had elite talent for the most part.

This is dumb.

Back