Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Go Blue skywriter was paid for by UM athletic department

http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.ssf/2013/09/university_of_michigan_athleti.html

Interesting, I don't have a problem with it, all part of a rivalry and trying to irritate the other fan base. kind of odd that the university paid for it but oh well, I guess they really do care about their tertiary rivals

I'm sure this is the type of thing Stephen Ross had in mind when he donated that $200 Million to Michigan.

Thought it was pretty funny actually. You think they would have done it near Akron Ohio though.

our athletic department has more money than god.

deal with it.

Just stupid... Plus we played like shit...don't do it again...I just find it hard to believe David Brandon would do something that stupid.

Last edited:
Back