Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lawrence Thomas finished?

I would probably say that that has to do with a girlfriend or something? I doubt it's football related. Do we know exactly what his injury is?

I would probably say that that has to do with a girlfriend or something? I doubt it's football related. Do we know exactly what his injury is?

He hurt his back. I doubt he's done, the coaches have been talking about getting him back on the field for the Iowa game. Thomas is such a big framed guy, that at 300 lbs he actually looks pretty trim, just a massive frame.

His injuries have been unfortunate, he has some potential and showed how good of an athlete he was on offense last season where he caught several tough passes and was a devastating lead blocker at times.

LT is back practicing. Will be in pads soon, should be back this season.

LT will likely see some snaps this weekend at DT.

great news, it's also good that he comes back during an easier stretch where he can work himself back into shape.

Back