Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bama is scared of MSU

And the legendary MSU-Alabama rivalry is over before it started.

Alabama is scared of MSU because of that whopping 7 pts MSU scored in that Citrus Bowl a couple years ago.

They're terrified, otherwise why would they cancel?

A class conference of college football, SEC conference and a team like Alabama can probably pick and get a better team from a better conference for an out of conference game.
More Money might have something to do with it.

The title of the thread would be perfect for the old espn troll nation of baiters.

Someone with a little common sense would know I was joking. Bama would beat msu badly....twice. they're truly an elite program, maybe the best in the country.

It does suck that they canceled, even though these games would be losses wed still gey good publicity and it would be good for recruiting. We still have Oregon in 14, 15, with miami fl and boise state lined up along w notre dame.

Surprised this thread wasn't posted on the UM board, where most of your posts are made.

Did not read the article but seems a tad weird... Don't like Saban..

C'mon, Sbee, there are some Michigan fibers in this thread.

that was a jab at me from Kaline who gets his panties all bunched up if I make any posts on the Michigan board. he wants to police what I post and where I post it, hence his comment. the guy doesn't really understand the nature of college rivalries I guess, just wish he'd relax a little bit from policing everyone

that was a jab at me from Kaline who gets his panties all bunched up if I make any posts on the Michigan board. he wants to police what I post and where I post it, hence his comment. the guy doesn't really understand the nature of college rivalries I guess, just wish he'd relax a little bit from policing everyone

Policing?? that's harsh, but coming from you is no surprise the king baiter,

college rivalries are fine, but what and how you started out on the UM board was over board,
your answer was how you were received,

apparently you are above anyone saying anything to you at all,

and there you go again with insults, such a mean spirited person you are

Last edited by a moderator:
Policing?? that's harsh, but coming from you is no surprise the king baiter,

college rivalries are fine, but what and how you started out on the UM board was over board,
your answer was how you were received,

apparently you are above anyone saying anything to you at all,

and there you go again with insults, such a mean spirited person you are

you take this message board stuff way, way too seriously. somehow the posts I made on the Michigan board, calling bs when I see fit, have really affected you in some way. never mind that they have nothing to do with you and aren't really any of your concern. I've argued with those UM posters for over a decade, they're big boys, they can handle it. there's plenty of trolling on this board too, I don't see anyone running to tell the teacher.

in your mind, your spin, that's what you perceive,

anyone who says anything to you about what you do, they are wrong, how could you ever do anything to piss anyone off like that,

"Call the Smithsonian, it's talking to me".

Last edited:
in your mind, your spin, that's what you perceive,

anyone who says anything to you about what you do, they are wrong, how could you ever do anything to piss anyone off like that,

"Call the Smithsonian, it's talking to me".

I'm done, you can go on and on about me, what I post, where I post it, espn boards, etc. I'll ignore it. I would love it if you would just leave me alone though.

Last edited:
Back