Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Salder outgains Iowa on the ground

Sbee

by two yards, 25 to 23. Iowa was averaging 244 coming into this week, Weisman averaged 123 and had 9 on 7 carries

Teams aren't going to run on us. I know the DBs and the LBs get all the press, but our DTs have been outstanding this year at the point of attack. A big step up from last year. Hoover has been great. Reynolds takes a double team to stop, and I hope Knox wasn't hurt too bad because he's going to be a stud.

Teams aren't going to run on us. I know the DBs and the LBs get all the press, but our DTs have been outstanding this year at the point of attack. A big step up from last year. Hoover has been great. Reynolds takes a double team to stop, and I hope Knox wasn't hurt too bad because he's going to be a stud.

and LT dressed today, I don't expect much for a month or so as he works back into football shape but it's good to get him back

Back