Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Msu vs indiana

Sbee

Opened at 6, moved to 9.5. I understand indiana looked good last week but so did we. Beating a psu team at home that had already lost to ucf isn't that impressive. I think we win by 14 or more

I think Indiana will give our defense a hard time. When Iowa ran the hurry up they took advantage of our linebackers in the open field, Indiana throws those short passes all game long. I think we need to run the ball well and keep the ball out of their offenses hands.
Final score should be 28-17 victory for msu.

I think Indiana will give our defense a hard time. When Iowa ran the hurry up they took advantage of our linebackers in the open field, Indiana throws those short passes all game long. I think we need to run the ball well and keep the ball out of their offenses hands.
Final score should be 28-17 victory for msu.

Their big plays were just perfect play calls against our blitzes, we kept doing the same things in the second half and shut them out. I haven't seen much of indiana but I think we take care of business

It wouldn't surprise me if this was a tight game, but I think we've shown more than them. The defense is going to be good, I don't see any team walking in and shredding us.

When it comes down to it, Indiana is really bad on defense. The only team they held under 24 points was the hilariously overmatched Bowling Green Falcons. Every team they've played has been able to run on them. If MSU can run, their offense improves dramatically, and that's going to be the case next Saturday.

Indiana's offense is going to be hindered by our O keeping the ball for long drives. If our D stays rested I think we hold them under 20 points (my prediction is 17). And honestly, with the way they defend, we could put up 35 points and win going away.

#1 Offense in the B1G (IU) vs the #1 Defense in the country (MSU)
IU scares me some, but the team made some big strides offensively against a very good Iowa defense on Saturday.

#1 Offense in the B1G (IU) vs the #1 Defense in the country (MSU)
IU scares me some, but the team made some big strides offensively against a very good Iowa defense on Saturday.

The problem, especially early, is how little we can glean from the games each team has played. Indiana has only played a couple teams of any merit. They got creamed by Missouri, and they beat up Penn St. by a similar margin. Is there anything that suggests Penn St actually has a good defense, given their competition so far? I'm not saying Indiana doesn't have a good offense, but rankings are going to be pretty volatile until teams start playing the tougher opponents on their schedules.

Also, we're at home.

Will we have the same starters on defense or is Dantonio planning on using another DB because they pass so much?

Msu 38 indiana 17.

Their defense is awful, fot shredded by navy. Their offense generates a lot of points but its just due to tempo, not yards per play. Theyre like the old denver nuggets

That personal foul might as well have been a turnover. At least the D stopped them(twice).

Much better looking drive there!! Be nice to get the ball right back and put that Indy D right back on the field.

The defense has them figured out now. The offense just needs to keep drives like the last one.

Love seeing the WR's making plays!

Although it helps that Cook has MUCH better touch than Maxwell did!

Back