Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Predict Greg Monroe's and Brandon Knight's stats..

tigers99888

If there is an NBA season what do you think their statline will be?

Mine is:

Monroe 17 ppg 10.5 RPG 3 APG 1.1 BPG 1.4 SPG 2.9 TOPG 53% FG 68% FT

Knight 11.8 PPG 3.2 RPG 4.8 APG .2 BPG 0.9 SPG 3.5 TOPG 43% FG 79% FT

Monroe's numbers look pretty legit. Hard to make any kind of guess on Knight until the roster shakes out. I mean he'll get minutes no matter what, but will it be 25 or 35?

I'll play...

Monroe 15 ppg 9.9 rpb 1bpg 2.5 ast.

Knight 10 ppg 3.5 ast 3 topg

Knight will get plenty of minutes... We will find away to dump rip off this year and he will play because he is our future (just like monroe)... To solid building blocks if you ask me, we just have to get rid of the rest of our trash...

I think Monroe is in for a pretty big year. With Jerebko back at PF that will give the pistons another soling big man to help out.

15.5 ppg 10.2 rpg 2.1 apg 1.2 bpg .7 spg 55% fgp 73% FT

In my Opinion knight is the real deal. The kid is a legitimate Point Guard, and has the most upside of any rookie. I think he will have more assists then most of you, somewhere in the 5-6 per game. He will prob average right around 10 pts per game and around 30-35 min per game.

I think these two guys (to a less extent potentially Daye/jerebko as well) are the future of the Pistons.. They both need to get solid PT.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":wg6cons3]Who gives a shit..

I tend to agree[/quote:wg6cons3] I used to have that avatar on CBS Sports.. LOL!

i see monroe as a 16/10 player. i don't know shit about knight

Monroe - 13 ppg, 9 rpg, 3 apg, 55% FG, 65% FT - I expect he will still be hurt by the chucking mentality of the rest of the team, and not get the number of touches he deserves.

Knight - 9 ppg, 5 apg, 3 rpg, 41% FG, 82% FT - I have a feeling he is going to get the shaft when it comes to shots and minute distribution, but I think he's a great talent.

If there is an NBA season what do you think their statline will be?

Mine is:

Monroe 17 ppg 10.5 RPG 3 APG 1.1 BPG 1.4 SPG 2.9 TOPG 53% FG 68% FT

Knight 11.8 PPG 3.2 RPG 4.8 APG .2 BPG 0.9 SPG 3.5 TOPG 43% FG 79% FT

Standing ovation.......

Beez you back from following Romo on the Amateur Tour all spring?

What are you talking about? I post here all the time.

Yeah, you don't get 2k posts taking a leave of absence following around the worst QB in NFL history on some golf tour.

You like what the Boys did in the draft?

Absolutely. Needed DB's and got one of the best DB prospects to come out in awhile. However, he's mentally retarded and trading up puts a lot of pressure on that pick to work out so that's always in the back of my mind.

Also liked the free agent aquisiton of Carr. Not ready to crown the Cowboys superbowl champs like most Dallas fans do year in and year out but at least they didn't blow the pick on something stupid. Glad we didn't end up with that DT out of LSU or something.

Honestly pre draft I was hoping for a trade up for Barron.

Absolutely. Needed DB's and got one of the best DB prospects to come out in awhile. However, he's mentally retarded and trading up puts a lot of pressure on that pick to work out so that's always in the back of my mind.

Also liked the free agent aquisiton of Carr. Not ready to crown the Cowboys superbowl champs like most Dallas fans do year in and year out but at least they didn't blow the pick on something stupid. Glad we didn't end up with that DT out of LSU or something.

Honestly pre draft I was hoping for a trade up for Barron.

I thought Barron was their target too, but like the trade up. Claibourne is a better pure DB than Peterson was last year. In Rob Ryan's defense you need a glut of dbs who can cover. Honestly people are looking at the Giants as the top team in the East and rightly so after winning the Super Bowl, but I think the Cowboys are going to win that division. To me a lot hinges on Ryan's D in its second year and whether or not DeMarco Murray can stay healthy and is the real deal.

update: Vegas line odds have the cowboys win total at 8.5? I'll take the over.

Last edited:
A lot of the problem is that even mid-late season, Dallas defenders STILL weren't picking up Ryans system..thats a huge problem. It's complex but come on fellas. Wonder what they'll get for Jenkins..being said he could go for a 3rd which is pretty solid compensation considering his already injury plagued history.

A lot of the problem is that even mid-late season, Dallas defenders STILL weren't picking up Ryans system..thats a huge problem. It's complex but come on fellas. Wonder what they'll get for Jenkins..being said he could go for a 3rd which is pretty solid compensation considering his already injury plagued history.

I don't know about a 3rd but it wouldn't surprise me the way dbs are valued these days. I thought I read somewhere that Jerry said they weren't planning on trading him.

Back