Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CBB Coaches Poll

LuciousGameWinner

Kentucky at 1 and MSU at 2. That matchup in the first week should give us great exposure, recruits will be watching.

Kentucky at 1 and MSU at 2. That matchup in the first week should give us great exposure, recruits will be watching.

UK game could be the biggest pre-conference game ever, at least that I can remember.

every izzo team that went to the final four was top ten pre-season

UK game could be the biggest pre-conference game ever, at least that I can remember.

every izzo team that went to the final four was top ten pre-season

ok, but more relevant - did every izzo team that was top 10 preseason make it to the final four?

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't we preseason number 2 when Summers and Lucas were seniors?

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't we preseason number 2 when Summers and Lucas were seniors?

Yes, that was the worst season I can remember other than 2005-2006 which had a similar team. 2003-2004 was pretty bad too

Yes I was a freshman stuck up in the Izzone upper bowl, which made that season more painful to watch. Hopefully we close strong my last year.

Yes I was a freshman stuck up in the Izzone upper bowl, which made that season more painful to watch. Hopefully we close strong my last year.

I just got season tickets this year, I kived out of state for a long time and finally have the change to go to a good amount of games

Back