Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Purdue game predictions

LuciousGameWinner

Purdue is a very young team that has had some ups and lots of downs. They played Notre Dame really tough, but after that loss they seem to have gotten demorilized and aren't playing too well. They struggle to score so I'm thinking this should be a pretty easy game for Sparty. Connor Cook throws 2 TDs and Langford adds 2 more. 2 more field goals and that's the game.

34-3 MSU victory.

Last edited:
Bennie Fowler is not dressed today, resting the hamstring. Important game to build on our recent success.

I'm at the 2 min mark of the 1st qtr but unimpressed by lack of qb pressure - Purdue has all day to throw. At least they seem to have figured purdues run blocking but the d-line looked to be getting dominated on that first drive.

And Fuo stinks.

Cook has looke pretty awful throwing the ball today. Han it of to Langford and let him run. Defense is starting to settle in again.

Just run every down. Purdue can't stop it. The passing game just keep killing our drives today.

Up 7 at home with barely more yards of total offense in the 3rd qtr against purdue. This is not a good football team.

STOP THROWING THE FUCKING BALL!!!!! The weather is shit. If they can't stop the run just pound the ball and get out with the win.

How awful have Cooks passes been today? That Mumphry pass makes me want to break my tv.

What happened to Kane colter? Woulda been nice to know he wasn't playing before I bet on NW.

Jesus, again we start out at our own 5. Get out to the 36 without throwing a pass. 3 straight pass plays later we punt the ball.

Back