Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fitz toussaint gives some great bulletin board material

Sbee

The last time Michigan beat Michigan State in East Lansing was 2007. So you'd think Wolverines might want to go light on the "Little Brother" talk this week ahead of their trip to Spartan Stadium.
Nope.
Here's running back Fitz Toussaint on how the rivalry has become personal to him:
"We labeled them as a little brother," Toussaint said. "And, you know, little brother always wants to prove themselves and try to beat up the big brother one day.
"I think they really take offense to that."
But wait. There's more:
"It's going to be better in their house," Toussaint said. "Once we go over there and take care of business, it will (feel better than last season's win)."

over under for rush yards for fitz on Saturday, 30 maybe?

Way to go Fitz, the last time a midget of a Michigan running back said BS like that we beat you 4 years in a row.

I'm really hoping we dominate them big time. I don't want to see all the personal fouls from 2 years ago but I do want them to put a hurting on them. We always play physical but I have a feeling it'll be a little extra this saturday.

I'm really hoping we dominate them big time. I don't want to see all the personal fouls from 2 years ago but I do want them to put a hurting on them. We always play physical but I have a feeling it'll be a little extra this saturday.

well if we win by two scores and we have a personal foul, i'm sure what the story will be on Monday.

LOL at Fitz. What a way to put a gigantic bullseye on your chest. I have a feeling Shalique and Denicos will have some words with him on Saturday, after he's blowing snot bubbles.

Way to back that up fitz, great performance. Very typical of Michigan in general, all talk

Anyway Sparty...

Congrats on the win.

I have a number of family members, whom I love very much (note that a Michigan Man knows when to use "whom") that root for Sparty first, then Michigan.

Not unlike SpartanMack.

Although he's not a family member, and I do not love him.

At least I hope he's not a family member.

That's not you, Earl, is it?

Back