Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pest control?

Appoint him Vice President, so he will move into the White House after you resign.

You are so green.

POTUSes

M 1

Sparty 0

Last edited:
Tinsel is providing us with the latest installment of "what you say after you get your ass kicked in football"

Tinsel is providing us with the latest installment of "what you say after you get your ass kicked in football"

That would have been slightly funny if it weren't so cliche of everything you've ever posted.

In honor of the Sparty rooters in my extended Michigan family, I have begrudgingly posted an amount of congratulations to the Spartans on this board, including you.

Now go hit your own self in your own head with your one iron off the tee.

How do you keep a wolverine out of your house?

You are no Michigan fan. And I'm surprised your fellow Spartans tolerate your bi-partisanship. Can't be all Spartan and part Wolverine at the same time. This is the proof.

LMAO at Tinsel, it's like the people who say "well your city sucks" to Detroit sports fans when they lose.

"Don't go away mad, just go away"

You are no Michigan fan. And I'm surprised your fellow Spartans tolerate your bi-partisanship. Can't be all Spartan and part Wolverine at the same time. This is the proof.

It's not bipartisanship. michigan is my second favorite program and I don't root for them to gain the approval of michigan fans just like I don't hate them just to appease certain Spartan fans. michigan has not scored a touchdown on MSU in 8 quarters - that's noteworthy and if it were reversed I would expect a well deserved ribbing from my michigan friends. If you can't take a joke, especially one that is about football instead of the mean spirited put downs that's not my problem and it's proof of nothing.

Last edited:
Tinsels reactions are even more pathetic than I could have imagined. But ok - WOW, you have one more POTUS than us. Is that why you guys are always whining that people don't put you in the same league with Harvard and Yale? Because they have "like a bunch" of POTUSes. And by the way, Ford was never elected, lucked into the veep spot then the white house, then went uncontested in the primary and lost in the general election to the second worst post-WWII president and probably 3rd worst of all-time. And do you think Arthur Miller knew the whole world, including the 3rd worst post-WWII president was banging his slut of a wife?

Last edited:
It's not bipartisanship. michigan is my second favorite program and I don't root for them to gain the approval of michigan fans just like I don't hate them just to appease certain Spartan fans. michigan has not scored a touchdown on MSU in 8 quarters - that's noteworthy and if it were reversed I would expect a well deserved ribbing from my michigan friends. If you can't take a joke, especially one that is about football instead of the mean spirited put downs that's not my problem and it's proof of nothing.

At least Michigan has the undivided loyalty of their Walmart contingency, though it could not likely express why. If Michigan is your "second-favorite" program (itself a contradiction, since favorites are favorites for a reason) it is a distant second. Whatever. Some people need a fall back team to remain engaged I suppose.

At least Michigan has the undivided loyalty of their Walmart contingency, though it could not likely express why. If Michigan is your "second-favorite" program (itself a contradiction, since favorites are favorites for a reason) it is a distant second. Whatever. Some people need a fall back team to remain engaged I suppose.

Right. Then what do you call the team you like the next best? Or does having a favorite mean you can't even like something else. If chocolate ice cream is your favorite, can you not like black raspberry? If you love your wife and she is your favorite woman, does that mean you must hate all other women? Do you have the same criticism of The Sound of Music - These Are a Few of My Favorite Things. No, no, no, you cannot divide your loyalty you must choose between raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens. If I said both were my favorite, that would be a contradiction but MSU is my favorite for a reason. The "second" in second favorite indicates michigan is #2 on my list of favorite college teams. There is no contradiction, nor does liking a school where two siblings and many friends went divide my loyalty. I guess it just means I'm better at multi-tasking than most...

MichChamp should be chiming in here soon; he loves The Sound of Music songs; he actually posts about that frequently.

Chiming in like a chime that flies.

Right. Then what do you call the team you like the next best? Or does having a favorite mean you can't even like something else. If chocolate ice cream is your favorite, can you not like black raspberry? If you love your wife and she is your favorite woman, does that mean you must hate all other women? Do you have the same criticism of The Sound of Music - These Are a Few of My Favorite Things. No, no, no, you cannot divide your loyalty you must choose between raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens. If I said both were my favorite, that would be a contradiction but MSU is my favorite for a reason. The "second" in second favorite indicates michigan is #2 on my list of favorite college teams. There is no contradiction, nor does liking a school where two siblings and many friends went divide my loyalty. I guess it just means I'm better at multi-tasking than most...

I look at it as having a second favorite wife, generally you only have one, unless you're mitt romney's grandpa

Back