Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lewan highlights

Of course some um homer pulled this off their board

He's a huge punk, now I see why Gholston punched him. But on a serious note a lot of Michigan fans are tired of his behavior so it's not like this was the first time he's done that.

He's a huge punk, now I see why Gholston punched him. But on a serious note a lot of Michigan fans are tired of his behavior so it's not like this was the first time he's done that.

I can't wait to read all the negative articles about lewan in the Detroit papers this week. I'm sure this will be a huge story

He's a giant pussbag, can't wait to see how that flies with NFL defensive lines and linebackers next year

What I love is like that other #77 in blue, this hulk came back to win a B1G championship. And like that other #77, it's not happening. Lewan should have left last year. His draft stock is plummeting. He really does come across as a dirty player.

I haven't watched much, but I remember them showing a replay of one of Gardner's sacks and Lewan was blatantly holding onto the rusher's shoulderpad with no flag. It probably didn't matter but I'm guessing this happens quite often?

Last edited:
Oh, and

chippyuws7q.gif

Somehow there won't be people talking about lewans character issues like they did for gholston. Keep in mind will never had a penalty other than offsides before that game and lewan was accussed of intimidation of gibbons rape accuser.

You sure about that? I don't think that was Will's first personal foul.

Kudos to Kurtis Drummond - no fear! Hopefully Lewan gets drafted by the Dolphins...

it might be good PR for them to suspend Lewan proactively, say that we don't tolerate that shit, unlike MSU that had to wait for the big ten to suspend Lewan.

something for Brandon and his PR firm to ponder

I think this is going to be especially interesting to his draft stock. He's still rated as a top 10 player right now, with this in his intangibles: "Has matured and improved work ethic during time at Michigan. Developed into a leader."

What happens when those things teams overlooked start piling up into real red flags? Threatened rape victim, hothead who can't keep emotions in check, has NOT improved composure during career. What happens when teams go back to the tape and realize how much of Lewan's elite blocking skills are going to be penalties at the next level? A lot of people coming into this season were looking at Lewan like the next Jake Long, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he falls precipitously as teams realize his skill lies more in not being called for fouls rather than great blocking.

Back