Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

who to start week one

I'll go outside the box and I might say meachem. I like secondary options vs good defenses and meachem could either light it up or do nothing. The guy who will get the most looks is probably Julio but the bears have a good d. The safest bet is one of your backs, which one is a tough call, we need to see how that rbbc shakes out. Woodhead was my favorite flex last year, he always put up points. Don't like rice just yet or torain. That probably doesn't help much but gives you some things to think about. In the end it's your decision anyways.

Well yuck btw but go with Sydney Rice, maybe Tavaris and him will have a connection.

Yeah he should only get more looks now that Colston is down for awhile.

Back