Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Basketball exhibition

Sbee

didn't watch it but we won by 38, Harris had 21, Appling 11 assists and zero turnover, Byrd hit 3 more 3's.

I believe this is going to be on BTN tomorrow night so set your dvr's

8 days away from Kentucky. Crazy how fast basketball came back around.

it sneaks up on you with football in full swing

I saw harris and valentine after the game on Saturday, very fired up for this season

Izzo just said in the presser that he has a big decision to make with Ellis, of course that's a red shirt situation. I think a lot of it has to do if he things Byrd can contribute, we'll be much deeper on the perimeter with a healthy trice too. of course you'd love the luxury of red shirting, we'd be better off as a program with Ellis in 5 years vs having him play 5-6 minutes a game this year

Ellis is the one that's only 17 right? Wouldn't mind redshirting him. I really think that we have the best backcourt in the country.
As I'm writing that I just remembered that Kearney left the team last year, as far as I remember he's at ASU right?

Ellis is the one that's only 17 right? Wouldn't mind redshirting him. I really think that we have the best backcourt in the country.
As I'm writing that I just remembered that Kearney left the team last year, as far as I remember he's at ASU right?

Schilling is 17, doesn't turn 18 until december. i think Schilling is pushing Gauna for minutes now.

Back