Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Madre London

Sbee

surprised nobody is talking about him, he's a big back, fast, from a great program in st thomas aquians in florida. we're done with the other backs we were looking at. i wouldn't be surprised if we get a position change or two from Holmes, Owens, williams, london, shelton, etc.

I don't keep up with the football recruiting much because it's so many players. I have a hard time keeping up with basketball. I did however snoop around on the 24/7 website and saw that we could have a big year in 2015. Already have 2 four star commits for that year and looks like more to join soon.

I don't know about much about Madre. Saw a few highlights and looks like a good player, not the fastest guy though that's for sure.

I love seeing Williams run the ball. I actually think he's better than Langford and that's saying a lot because Langford has been really good lately!

He was good enough in our coaches minds that they stopped recruiting Chris James who ran for 2000+ yards last year and runs a 4.38 forty at 210 lbs. Safe to say he's a Plan A target. Plays for one of the best HS teams in the nation.

Last edited:
He was good enough in our coaches minds that they stopped recruiting Chris James who ran for 2000+ yards last year and runs a 4.38 forty at 210 lbs. Safe to say he's a Plan A target. Plays for one of the best HS teams in the nation.

he's averaging 8+ per carry against great competition in florida

Back