Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs UK on tuesday 1 vs 2

Sbee

i know basketball sneaks up on us since we're in the middle of the football season but this game next week is huge. It might be the biggest pre-conference game in the Izzo era, 1 vs 2, a coach that exemplifies everything wrong with college hoops vs one that does things the right way.

tuesday is going to be fun

I wish i still lived in Chicago - vs. Va Tech at the Garden will be fun but definitely not the same...

I was going to try to schedule some client meetings there that week but it didn't work out. it would be fun but i'll just have to settle for watching them play UNC in EL

I wanted tickets desperately to Chicago, but an exam the next day pretty much killed that idea. I will go to Indy though if we end up winning the Legends, I went in 2011.

I wanted tickets desperately to Chicago, but an exam the next day pretty much killed that idea. I will go to Indy though if we end up winning the Legends, I went in 2011.

it's tougher to take those road trips since i have little kids, i think i'll pass on indy and go to LA if we go to the rose bowl.

The other good one is the "everyone gets up for us because we're Kentucky" excuse.

The other good one is the "everyone gets up for us because we're Kentucky" excuse.

i hate that excuse for any game, these college kids should get up for the games, they only play about 33 games a year, they were used to playing almost 100 with AAU and High school. football even more so, they have 12 games, how can you not get up for one?

as if your team isn't going to get up for a #1 vs #2 matchup

Should be exciting, but I'm not expecting a great game. UK is so young they barely will have an offense implemented, and Izzo''s teams have never been known to come out of the gate well. I expect a sloppy game whose winner will be the one who had a couple hot shooters down the stretch.

Msu looked great today. Kentucky struggled a bit early but ended up winning big. It's going to be a fun game Tuesday.

During the half time of the Georgetown and Oregon game on ESPN they discussed the championship classic and Jay Williams went through Kentucky , Kansas, Duke and of course not one word on Michigan State. That's why it just makes it all the sweeter when MSU actually destroys Kentucky.

i figured we would be a slight favorite, can't wait for it. it's like a mini final four

There will be at least 7 first rounders in this years draft playing in this game, that's incredible. NBA scouts will be drooling all game. I hope it's a high scoring game and that Gary Harris goes off for 35+

Win or lose I just pray we don't wear the same socks we did on Friday

any predictions? thinking 86-78 MSU

Back