Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Money League Team

lions2011

let me know what you guys think....I picked 8th in a 10 team league , its a PPR League.

QB - Stafford

RB - Beanie Wells

RB - Benjarvis Green - Ellis

WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Andre johnson
Flex- Wes Welker

TE - Antonio Gates

K - Josh Brown

D/ST - Jets

Bench

Colt McCoy

Pierre Thomas

Nate Burleson

Aaron Hernandez

First, I share your belief that Stafford is good for 16 this year and a top ten fantasy qb, backing him up with Colt is scary though, although I suppose you watched him tear up the preseason in that Shurmur offense. Johnson and Johnson was the way I was going to go in my money league as well ( picking 10th), but had to settle for Andre and Fitz, ( which is no small consolation). I went gates at the top of the third in a third round reversal so we are on the same page there, Gates was a monster for me last year and put up rb1 numbers some weeks. If you go the way you did, sometimes called the upside down draft, your rbs have to be mid round steals. Bjge is solid had him last year went too high for me this year (4th), beanie could be solid, personally I went Hightower instead. Every other pick is solid although Calvin and nate share a bye so I guess that puts frenchy in your flex. Solid team it actually looks close to mine, Andre and gates could be beasts for us, I know Andre wants 1500 yards this year and gates has practiced without pain all week.

I have a couple of deals in the oven right now....just traded Gates and Nate for Peyton Hillis.

and am working on CJ and BJGE for McFadden and Mike Wallace.

Who are these mental midgets you are trading with?

cheeno said:
Who are these mental midgets you are trading with?

they gu I traded Gates to wanted to roll with 2 TEs...Dallas Clark and Gates....He has Forte and MJD...it's PPR so i get his thinking a healthy Clark and Gates get you a bundle of grabs and alot of red zone looks.

Hillis Im going to take a shot with , everyone Ive read said his numbers are going to take a hit with Shurmur as the OC now and Colt McCoy finding love with his TE ( Moore ) and supposedly brandon jackson is going to get alot od 3rd down time....so Im taking a chance with Hillis.

the other guy proposed me CJ for Mendenahall last night , I sent him back my proposal which probably he'll reject.

Good trades, Hillis will get his due that oline can run block and he just puts his head down. It's fashionable to say he'll fall off. G/L on the other trade.

Back