Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nebraska vs michigan

Sbee

I pray that armstrong plays against us next week.

I love our chances against a one dimensional team.

Any word on martinez? Is he out long term or is it week to week?

I think msu may drop in the rankings because of this game

I doubt it. Anybody that's watched Michigan this year wouldn't have considered that a quality win in the first place.

Well its not going to age well. This also diminishes the potential bump if we win next week.

Northwestern is probably better than Michigan even with no B1G wins.

Like our chances against Nebraska next week, GO GREEN!!!

This was a battle of the uncle ricos of college football.

Gentlemen, we are 6-3.

Coach, how the hell did we win 6 games.

Its a miracle

I never thought I would say this but Gardner is in the running for Worst Michigan QB ever, I thought Denard had that one locked for sure.
1a. Denard
1b. Gardner
3. Threet
4. Forcier

I never thought I would say this but Gardner is in the running for Worst Michigan QB ever, I thought Denard had that one locked for sure.
1a. Denard
1b. Gardner
3. Threet
4. Forcier

Any qb would look shitty with nobody blocking for him

Any qb would look shitty with nobody blocking for him

But even when he is given time he's bad, dancing and running around for 10 seconds and then getting sacked big or throwing one wildly at the last second that is either picked or damn close to being picked. I've never seen a QB in my life who dances around more than Gardner.

Back