Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU -6.5 @ Nebraska

johnny2x2x

Line went way up from opening at 4.5 a couple hours ago. MSU is almost a TD favorite on the road, very nice.

MSU ranked #14 and #16 in AP and coaches. Just keep winning and everything takes care of itself.

FYI, Michigan is +3 at 0-5 NW, ouch.

Last edited:
Wow, I was thinking msu by 2 or 3. We need to win out and hope some other teams lose. I'm not counting osu as a loss but if we do we have to worry about bcs thieves

Wow, I was thinking msu by 2 or 3. We need to win out and hope some other teams lose. I'm not counting osu as a loss but if we do we have to worry about bcs thieves

We're projected to be 14 in tomorrow's BCS. Win our past 3 and that will be top 10, a loss to OSU won't matter, we're BCS bound if we get to 11-1.

We're projected to be 14 in tomorrow's BCS. Win our past 3 and that will be top 10, a loss to OSU won't matter, we're BCS bound if we get to 11-1.

You have to worry about Wisconsin. They will win out most likely too and won't play in the title game

FYI, Martinez is likely done for the year, Pelini just said that it's likely that he's taken his last snap for Nebraska

Back