Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

HS, always go for it on 4th, always onside kick

there's a section about HS sports; should've posted this there. It needs more love.

anyways, is this accurate? i always assumed the benefits of going for it and onside kicking came from the fact that teams rarely expect them. if you always do them, they're harder to recover/make it.

there's a section about HS sports; should've posted this there. It needs more love.

anyways, is this accurate? i always assumed the benefits of going for it and onside kicking came from the fact that teams rarely expect them. if you always do them, they're harder to recover/make it.

Michigan HS sports...wrong state or wrong level, I put it here 'cause nobody would see it there. That's my tiebreaker.

Back