Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kentucky 6 more Mcdonalds All Americans Next year?

Spartan23MSU

Its starting to look like it could happen again? Well,seems pretty above board to me:bat:. I could be way off but Calipari, 12 Mcdonalds AA'a in 2 years somehow seems just a little shady :nuts:

Last edited:
Its starting to look like it could happen again? Well,seems pretty above board to me:bat:. I could be way off but Calipari, 12 Mcdonalds AA'a in 2 years somehow seems just a little shady :nuts:

He is creating a program that is a one year stopgap for the best players in the country. The top players know that most of the current team will be gone next year opening up a one year starting position for them. He is creating a track record of putting those McD AA's into the first round of the NBA draft. His system is working since these young teams are competing for titles. Add in that Kentucky is a historically top 5 program in the country and it makes some sense for these top players to select Kentucky over other programs.

The NCAA will still talk about how they care about these athletes, err...student-athletes' academics. Biggest joke of an institution I have ever seen.

Last edited:
The NCAA will still talk about how they care about these athletes, err...student-athletes' academics. Biggest joke of an institution I have ever seen.

the real joke is the NBA for not allowing them to enter the draft right out of highschool

Back