Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ithaca 41 Clinton 22 Final D-6

biggunsbob

Friday 4:30
Clinton (13-0) vs. Ithaca (13-0) - F 4:30 PM

Overall historical since 1950.
Clinton..344-238-9
Ithaca...366-208-18
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clinton has a class size of 383 and they have two shutouts this season with a points
for/against 596/168, and they cruised into the finals. I am pretty sure this is the furthest the Redskins have gone in the stat playoffs.

http://michigan-football.com/f/clinton.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ithaca has a 55 game winning streak going right now and until yesterday they cruised into the semi's. This also incudes three state titles in a row for the yellowjackets in d-6.
Yesterday they needed a little luck.. Montrose scored on a 47 yard pass play with two minutes left but as you know kicking can be trick in HS and yesterday's cold and wind pushed the PAT wide left.. I guess winning 55 in a row you need some luck.
Ithaca points for/against is 669/106..Their defense as 5 shutouts..

http://michigan-football.com/f/ithaca.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I predict Ithaca by 9.5 as the win their fourth title in a row and 56 overall.

Semi finals
SF1: Ithaca 21, Montrose Hill-McCloy 20
SF2: Clinton 49, Shelby 3

Last edited:
14-0...One team is in real trouble right now..
INT pick 6..

Last edited:
Clinton responds..
14-8 now we have a ballgame...

Damn Punt return by Clinton...14-14..pat up coming..

Injured Ithaca player being helped off he field.
Damn I hope he is ok it does not look good..

It was a broken arm...

Last edited:
Ithaca ball on the Clinton 10.. Ball slips out of QB's hands on a throw
Jut dropped it....LOL

I guess the key is to have Bob pick against your team...
LOL

Last edited:
Ithaca 21-15...If minutes before halftime..

I have to run will post the score later... Looks like a really good game though.
Smith is fun to watch..
Clinton is so fast...

Ithaca improves to 14-0 and has a 56 game winning streak winning it's fourth title in a row.
Clinton falls to 13-1 in it's first title game..

Back