Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pac-Man vs. Rios

elrod817

...bout to start...the chick singing the Filipino anthem is pretty hot...

Pac-Man 10-9 by my account. Bam Bam is having trouble with his speed early.

Last edited:
Rios looked better that round, but I still give it to Manny, 10-9.

Manny definitely winning this fight but has regressed quite a bit in 2 years. Manny/Floyd isn't even intriguing anymore. Floyd would win 10/12 easily.

Rios looks so slow.

Manny definitely winning this fight but has regressed quite a bit in 2 years. Manny/Floyd isn't even intriguing anymore. Floyd would win 10/12 easily.

Rios looks so slow.

Agreed...'nother round to Manny, 10-9. Rios needs to leave it all on the table now.

I will say I'm happy Manny is still swinging away even though he clearly is winning the fight.

Also, gives the Philippines something to cheer for. They need it.

I'm impressed with Manny tonight...more aggressive than I expected.

lol 3rd judge 118...fucker.

There's always one in the bunch...

Judge two and I were close. I'm assuming they saw either two or three as the round Rios won. Or maybe I'm giving myself too much credit as a judge.

Back