Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Thor 2

michiganalex

just saw it a few days ago. pretty good. wont spoil it for those who want to see it, but last weeks Agents of SHIELD episode tied into it. also another credits seen eludes to the Inifinity Guanlet coming as did the Avengers credits scene

just saw it a few days ago. pretty good. wont spoil it for those who want to see it, but last weeks Agents of SHIELD episode tied into it. also another credits seen eludes to the Inifinity Guanlet coming as did the Avengers credits scene

they didn't put much thought into the whole infinity gauntlet thing. In the first movie its in odins vault with all the gems on it. Yet later they announced the tesseract is the space stone and im assuming the aether is the power stone (guessing cause its red). It was a nice easter egg in Thor....but it doesn't make sense to have it there....at all lol.

I finally saw it the other day, and i liked it. not great, not bad at all, but fun.

I liked it. Am I the only one who liked the character of Loki more than Thor though? Thor seems so bland, where as with Loki you never know what is going to happen. Outside of Downey Jr. and Samuel L. Jackson, Tom Hiddelston (Loki) is the only other actor in the expanded Avenger-franchise who seems made for the role.

I liked it. Am I the only one who liked the character of Loki more than Thor though? Thor seems so bland, where as with Loki you never know what is going to happen. Outside of Downey Jr. and Samuel L. Jackson, Tom Hiddelston (Loki) is the only other actor in the expanded Avenger-franchise who seems made for the role.

haven't seen this but the villains are what make these superhero movies good, look at the dark knight series, you want more scenes with the joker and bane than you do with batman or bruce wayne

haven't seen this but the villains are what make these superhero movies good, look at the dark knight series, you want more scenes with the joker and bane than you do with batman or bruce wayne

Well Joker anyways. Bane was terrible. Bane is supposed to be a steroided lucha libre guy, who used venom (a powerful instant steroid) to give himself super human strength. And he was a Latino, not a Brit pretending to be an Afghan? or wherever it was suggested Bane came from. Tom Hardy's Bane sounded like a kid with a lung full of helium talking into a mason jar. Whoever came up with that concept of Bane, should be beaten senseless.

Back