Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Smith

biggunsbob

He should have passed on the last play or pulled up for a shot.. Not a heady play by JS at all..

Not a lot of time left and he had a huge lane, and hes usually pretty good at finishing. And you want Josh Smith to pull up for a shot? Lmao.

If your going to nitpick, stuckey should have kept the ball and drove himself. Giving it to JS on the last play isnt heady.

Also Cheeks shit the bed. Drummond on the benchthe entire 4th quarter while we get wrecked on both sides of the floor? Drummond was needed badly, defenders cant leave him to help, or hes open for a alley opp or dump off and dunk, and he gets a ton of put back and rebounds. He is a Stuckey or Jennings type players best friend. They drive to the hole with reckless abandon, causing the defense to have to react, and drummond is left open soooo much.

Last edited:
So far this season Josh Smith is officially my least favorite Piston.

I like him better than Jennings. Smith plays defense, and actually does a really good job at PF. Jennings can't shoot, shoots too much, and completely gives up on defense if he misses on a steal attempt early.

Maybe the play as poor...

I saw no room for Smith on the play...

Pistons had like 70 points in the paint this game verses LA...wow..

Back