Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My first bet of the NFL season

ohiorounder

Well regular season anyways. I cleaned up in the preseason betting against my horrid Bengals. Below are my first bets of the NFL season. I will post anytime I make picks.

I teased NO +10.5 and over 41.5 for 200. I see NO keeping this fairly close, and there is just no way these teams don't get well into the 40's. If you are looking for a straight bet, I'd take the over.

I bet ARI -7 over CAR for 400 on Sunday. ARI averaged more yards per game in the preseason than ANYONE. And CAR is starting a rookie QB who completed just over 40% of his preseason passes. ARI runs away with this one. Enough said.

I also took the Bengals under 5.5 wins on the season for 500. The Bengals are gonna be terrible. Trust me. I have been a fan all my life. I know what to expect. You think they are gonna lose Ochocinco, TO, Carson Palmer, and Jonathan Joseph and win 6 games or more when they couldn't last year. LOL. Easy money.

I don't claim to be some savant who picks at an 80% clip. Just a smart sports better who does research and has made a profit every year I've done it. Good luck to anyone who is betting tonight.

Rounder

Like the teaser bet and the Cards at -7, I think Arizona rolls. Don't know if I have the stones to pull the trigger on them but I'm liking Tennessee getting points @ the Jags after the Garrard news.

Nice win for us! Man I need to play the lotto. Tonight along with the same teaser as you with NO +11.5 and over 41 also played GB -4.5, so I needed a GB win between 5 and 11 points plus the over to hit both. My other play tonight was OK State -13.5. 3-0 on the night.

Wow Arizona is doing everything to keep Carolina in this game. Blown coverage gives CAR an easy TD, and then a turnover in the redzone. Really hoping they get a TD here before the half or I might start to worry.

Missed FG after a crackback penalty at the 5!!! The fix is in from Vegas.

Congrats to those who got it at 6.5. Newton plays out of his mind and I still get a push. Game shouldn't have even been close. Oh well. I'll take a push over a loss any day.

Made a small bet on the Sunday night game. Teased Dallas +12.5 and over 35. Hope everyone had a winning day!

Back