Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 103-99 Final

biggunsbob

Improve to
11-13
Beat Brooklyn...Did not see it..

hard to be impressed about this win, it was a good win, but the Pistons didn't bring the agressiveness offensively and that's why the Nets got back into the game.

they need to bring it for 48 minutes. sick of this BS, that's what the Pistons don't do, and that's why they have been on the losing end over the last 5 years.

however, it was a nice game by Drummond and Monroe, Drummond seems to genuinely like Moose, video bombing him in the post game interview on FSD.

Smith was terrible again, man what to do with him. we have a good frontcourt going forward but we need to flip either Moose or J-Smoove, period.

it would be awesome if we can trade Smoove for Jeff Green (Boston)

Last edited:
hard to be impressed about this win, it was a good win, but the Pistons didn't bring the agressiveness offensively and that's why the Nets got back into the game.

they need to bring it for 48 minutes. sick of this BS, that's what the Pistons don't do, and that's why they have been on the losing end over the last 5 years.

however, it was a nice game by Drummond and Monroe, Drummond seems to genuinely like Moose, video bombing him in the post game interview on FSD.

Smith was terrible again, man what to do with him. we have a good frontcourt going forward but we need to flip either Moose or J-Smoove, period.

it would be awesome if we can trade Smoove for Jeff Green (Boston)

An NBA team that brings it for 48 minutes? Hard to find one of those lol. I never expect the Pistons to blow out anyone even if they go up by 20 in the 3rd quarter or so. 90% of the time NBA teams relax and the other team makes it close at the end.

I would agree that Moose is the far superior player thus far to Smith, but unfortunately I don't think Dumars will be able to trade Smith. He is going to have to trade Monroe.

I just looked at the NBA standings for the first time this year.

Even though the Pistons are a little under .500, they're doing better than I thought; looks like they might be in the playoff hunt.

The East conference sucks.

Back