Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Betting on the NFL tonight?

ohiorounder

I am. I teased NO +10.5 and over 41.5. If Monster adds a sports betting forum I will be posting all my pics throughout the whole season. I don't claim to be some savant who picks at an 80% clip. Just a smart sports better who does research and has made a profit every year I've done it. Good luck to anyone who is betting tonight.

Rounder

Got almost the exact same bet, but I'm on a 7 point teaser with NO +11.5 and Over 41. Good luck!

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]What's a teaser?

You take less of a payout to increase your odds. Example

Lets just say your bet is Carolina +7 over Green Bay, and you also bet the over of 42. You may be able to buy "teaser points" to make your bet +11 and over 38 but the payout will be less than the original line.

Beez said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]What's a teaser?

Lets just say your bet is Carolina +7 over Green Bay, and you also bet the over of 42. You may be able to buy "teaser points" to make your bet +11 and over 38 but the payout will be less than the original line.

But you can also tease more than two bets and doing so will increase payout, but of course you need all of your teased action to hit.

elrod said:
Beez said:

But you can also tease more than two bets and doing so will increase payout, but of course you need all of your teased action to hit.

Yep, for example I have a 7 point 6 team teaser in college football this weekend with odds at +500.

Back