Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 107 Celtics 106 Final

Box score
http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?id=400489246

One note. Cadwell pope had 9 points last night, and a few other things.

Trey Burke dropped in 30 and had 8 assists, and 7 rebounds for Utah :/

Ok it was Orlando...

Good for Burke. I'm very happy for him and he seems to be settling in pretty well in the NBA, although his shooting percentage isn't so great. Michigan hasn't produced a major NBA talent since maybe the Fab Five? I guess Jamal Crawford would qualify, but that's about it.

Sucks we didn't go with him, but more than happy with Jennings right now. Pope hasn't been bad either and is turning out to be a defender that can really limit opposition. I saw something that showed when pope was in the opponent was scoring 15 points less on average, thats a big margin.

EDIT- And he has been shooting efficiently too. I'm not sure how much we lose if we trade stuckey and charlie V and give KCP more minutes. I like Stuckey though.

Last edited:
Back