Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who will be the Undertaker's opponent at Wrestlemania 30 to go 22-0?

Who will be the Undertaker's opponent at Wrestlemania

• Kane

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Triple H

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brock Lesnar

• Sting

• Hulk Hogan

• other

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there have been rumors of both Sting and Hogan coming back to WWE. but I feel Kane will be the man because of this Corporate Kane story he is going thru and Undertaker will bring back the MONSTER that is KANE muck like 10 years ago when Kane brought back the DEADMAN

It should be Lesnar. That would be good. THOUGH Lesnar might just kill him.

aj styles could come into WWE too but i doubt they'd have him face Taker at Mania. they'd likely have him go against Cena or Orton

I miss watching Killer Kowalski, Don Leo Jonathan, Nikolai Volkoff, George The Animal Steele.

i believe George is still alive. killer kowalski trained triple H

i believe George is still alive. killer kowalski trained triple H

That's right Kowalski trained Triple HHH and Chyna.

Kowalski used to be a regular on an old talk radio show here back in the 70's. I talked with him a couple of times, and one day on Newbury St in Boston he was walking...or should I saw hulking down the sidewalk, I called out his name Wladek, he looked up and around, and I waved went over and said hi and shook his hand.
He was a big man 6'7" and still in very good shape. Talk about cauliflower ears from getting whacked around. Good matches with him and Sammartino at the old Boston garden. Of course, it was already in the cards, Bruno would win.

One match back then, Kowalski and The Animal were tag teaming vs. Bruno and Pedro Morales. Whatever happened Killer and the Animal started arguing and started fighting each other. It set up a steel cage match between the two of them the following week that Killer Won.

Don Leo Jonathan was a huge guy, supposed Mormon. and at 6'9" and 300 pounds could lie on the mat on his back and flip up and stand on his feet. Might have been back in 1958 or '59 saw him wrestle Haystacks Calhoun.
Nikolai Volkoff always put on a good show with his foot stomping.
It's all entertainment, but these guys have to be in good shape to do what they do in the ring.
I haven't watched any in about 30 years.

True story, around 1970 or 71 Sammartino was wrestling some bleached blonde guy by the name of Crusher Verdue. We decided we were going to bring a bag of ripe tomatoes with us sitting ringside. I wanted to hit one of them with a tomato while the wrestled. So during the match I throw a tomato at the wrestlers, it flutters like a knuckleball goes over them and the ring and hits a Boston cop smack in the back of his neck.

That's right Kowalski trained Triple HHH and Chyna.

Kowalski used to be a regular on an old talk radio show here back in the 70's. I talked with him a couple of times, and one day on Newbury St in Boston he was walking...or should I saw hulking down the sidewalk, I called out his name Wladek, he looked up and around, and I waved went over and said hi and shook his hand.
He was a big man 6'7" and still in very good shape. Talk about cauliflower ears from getting whacked around. Good matches with him and Sammartino at the old Boston garden. Of course, it was already in the cards, Bruno would win.

One match back then, Kowalski and The Animal were tag teaming vs. Bruno and Pedro Morales. Whatever happened Killer and the Animal started arguing and started fighting each other. It set up a steel cage match between the two of them the following week that Killer Won.

Don Leo Jonathan was a huge guy, supposed Mormon. and at 6'9" and 300 pounds could lie on the mat on his back and flip up and stand on his feet. Might have been back in 1958 or '59 saw him wrestle Haystacks Calhoun.
Nikolai Volkoff always put on a good show with his foot stomping.
It's all entertainment, but these guys have to be in good shape to do what they do in the ring.
I haven't watched any in about 30 years.

True story, around 1970 or 71 Sammartino was wrestling some bleached blonde guy by the name of Crusher Verdue. We decided we were going to bring a bag of ripe tomatoes with us sitting ringside. I wanted to hit one of them with a tomato while the wrestled. So during the match I throw a tomato at the wrestlers, it flutters like a knuckleball goes over them and the ring and hits a Boston cop smack in the back of his neck.

Lol. Can you imagine bringing tomatoes to sporting events these days? Those were the good old days.

I loved wrestlemania 19. got to sit along the left field line of Safeco Field in Seattle. seats were a hell of a lot cheaper then i thought. went to the event in my Dress Blue Uniform from the navy. Cena was just making his start but wasn't on the card and came out bitching how he didnt have a match. Limp Biskit did the undertaker's entrance Live who came out with a huge american flag on his bike. apparently it was a salute to his real life nephew who was serving in Afghanistan at the time for the Army

maybe but with him slated to return at the Rumble I doubt that a bit. I honestly feel that he will face Kane to unleash the monster kane and get him out of the Corporate BS Kane is in now

lol at people over the age of 12 that watch fake wrestling.

get a life.

lol at people over the age of 12 that watch fake wrestling.

get a life.

It's not fake, it's scripted. There is a difference. They get hurt. People watch it to be entertained, nothing less nothing more.

It's not fake, it's scripted. There is a difference. They get hurt. People watch it to be entertained, nothing less nothing more.

You're splitting hairs Mitch.

It's not real = fake. They play it off as all these things happening, like when Hogan used to get almost knocked out and his opponent would try to pin him then he would sit up and shake his finger at his opponent and the crowd would "hulk him up" and then he would beat the other guys in like 5 moves.

Scripted? Yes. Also fake, the fact that they can be injured doesn't make it "real".

That said, if people are entertained by it, who cares if it's fake? People who complain about it being fake and therefore people are stupid to watch it should never watch anything on TV but the news, live events, or sports....because everything else is FAKE. And then they're just as guilty.

/climbs down off soap box

We know it's fake. Everyone in the world knows it's fake. But scripted is the correct term but people watch it to be entertained like football or a movie. It's big business for a reason.

You're splitting hairs Mitch.

It's not real = fake. They play it off as all these things happening, like when Hogan used to get almost knocked out and his opponent would try to pin him then he would sit up and shake his finger at his opponent and the crowd would "hulk him up" and then he would beat the other guys in like 5 moves.

Scripted? Yes. Also fake, the fact that they can be injured doesn't make it "real".

That said, if people are entertained by it, who cares if it's fake? People who complain about it being fake and therefore people are stupid to watch it should never watch anything on TV but the news, live events, or sports....because everything else is FAKE. And then they're just as guilty.

/climbs down off soap box

however ppl like the imature Xero don't understand that

Back