Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 115 Cavs 92 Final

biggunsbob

Team is 14-16 .
6-10 at home.
8-6 on the road.

Smith had 25 and 8 rebounds.
Jennings 21 and 14 assists.
Drum Drum 14 and 11 rebounds.
Monroe 11/11
Singler 10/8
datome 13/4
stucky 14..

Smith has been averaging 24, 6, 3 on 49% shooting over his last 6.

much more effective player when he's taking less outside shots, hope he continues to play closer to the rim.

That s a huge improvement from 43% shooting...Hope he keeps it up...

Monroe is definitely adjusting. Seems to work but time will tell. I think Cheeks is on to something. Excellent coaching going on in Detroit.

Monroe is definitely adjusting. Seems to work but time will tell. I think Cheeks is on to something. Excellent coaching going on in Detroit.

Yup I like what I am seeing too...I hope they keep Monroe But then maybe we should move him... I do not really know...

i'm not a big Monroe fan, he is very predictable on offense when in the post and gets turned over alot.

i just don't see him as a max contract player, which is likely what he will want.

I really liked the coaching in the last game. Cheeks has Jennings playing at an all star level with that point guard connection. I also really liked the rotation. Jorts got bumped from the rotation pretty much but we don't really need him with Drummond and Monroe taking the center minutes, and Monroe and smith taking the PF minutes, and then just splitting the SF minutes between Datome and singler like we did.

But cheeks has been changing the rotation every game, so it could change, but hopefully he keeps it the same to see if we can get some continuity. I can't say good coaching until it's more consistent.

Back