Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Madden 25 - Ultimate Team

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
This is the first time I've done the Ultimate Team instead of Franchise modes. Pretty addicting, glad I discovered it now and not when I was a broke college kid.

Maybe off topic but Madden 25 blows. And whatever happened to franchise mode, where you and a buddy could actually draft a team and play said team? I'm talking controlling ask the players nit just one guy.

Bring 2k back, this is definitely my last Madden purchase. I hope I can sell it..

I guess I can return it to Amazon, sweet. Less restocking fees and UPS picking it up. Still 40 bucks is better than nothing. Now NBA 2K14 is a good sports game. And soon, MLB The Show, can't wait for that.

I have a franchise mode. I don't know what you're talking about tbh.

You can draft and then control all players..?

Yes. If you start a new franchise you're given the choice of player, coach, and owner. I chose owner and I play every game like normal. Plus drafting and the other cool stuff.

Yes. If you start a new franchise you're given the choice of player, coach, and owner. I chose owner and I play every game like normal. Plus drafting and the other cool stuff.

Ah you have pick owner. Well, nonetheless UPS picked the game up tonight. It still has flaws. Maybe when it gets to the 9.99 bin.

Ah you have pick owner. Well, nonetheless UPS picked the game up tonight. It still has flaws. Maybe when it gets to the 9.99 bin.

I rarely buy Madden within 3 years of each other. The only reason I bought 25 after I had already owned Madden 12 because Barry was on the cover. I probably won't buy another one for a few years for the reasons you mentioned.

I find if I skip every few years, when I do end up buying the game I feel like it's been improved some.

I rarely buy Madden within 3 years of each other. The only reason I bought 25 after I had already owned Madden 12 because Barry was on the cover. I probably won't buy another one for a few years for the reasons you mentioned.

I find if I skip every few years, when I do end up buying the game I feel like it's been improved some.

I didn't buy last year's either and the only reason I bought 25 because most of the PS4 titles I'm looking forward to got pushed back. I don't like FPS so it left me with NBA2K and 25. And AC4, Amazon had a 3 for 2 sale so AC4 was free.

Are you going to grab GT6 for PS4?

Not sure. I'm trying to not get too many at the same time that some games don't get played..

I'm going to get Thief at the end of February, MLB the Show - end of March and Watch Dogs in June.

I haven't owned a racing game in some time so it's appealing, I'll start looking at some reviews before I make a decision.

The Gran Turismo series was the entire reason I chose PS3 over Xbox 360. It's what to me what Halo is to others.

The Gran Turismo series was the entire reason I chose PS3 over Xbox 360. It's what to me what Halo is to others.

Madden and MLB are the only games I buy every year. The PS4 version of Madden 25 is pretty sweet. It has flaws, like all Maddens have had, but plays fairly realistically.

Back