Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons lose again

If the Pistons have any good players trade them now to give them a chance.

Yet the Pistons are only a half-game out of the last playoff spot in the shitty Eastern Conference, behind the nasty Nets. Only 3 teams in the EC have a winning record thus far...blech!! :ugh:

In contrast, in the WC every team currently qualifying for a berth is over .500, with one team out @ .500 in the Nuggets.

Last edited:
In a side note - NBA 2K the Pistons are number one in the power rankings. I'm not even on the team, I was drafted by the Jazz.

Team is a train wreck. Jennings is not a point guard and can't shoot a lick, poor decision making. Smith needs to be on the block, f that outside shot. We need a point guard bad.

Deal Monroe/Stuckey/CV

CV could be dealt to a team that is just looking to create cap space for next off season. Stuckey might have some value to a team that is looking for some cap relief AND a nice player off the bench. This could be a team trying to make a push for the playoffs and looking to add a big time free agent next year. Monroe is the key to possibly re-tooling the Pistons. I think you can get the most in return in the off season with a sign and trade.

Team is a train wreck. Jennings is not a point guard and can't shoot a lick, poor decision making. Smith needs to be on the block, f that outside shot. We need a point guard bad.

Smith reminds me of a terrible even less down low Sheed.... I hate watching how ugly this guy plays... I really wanted Jennings and was stoked when we got rid of BK for him.... Yeahhhhh not as good as I thought. Way tooooo many turnovers and too streaky of a shooter. Reminds me of the CV BG off season,...

Smith reminds me of a terrible even less down low Sheed.... I hate watching how ugly this guy plays... I really wanted Jennings and was stoked when we got rid of BK for him.... Yeahhhhh not as good as I thought. Way tooooo many turnovers and too streaky of a shooter. Reminds me of the CV BG off season,...

I like Smith but he needs to be used correctly. He play's pretty good D as well. I hated that Jennings move, I wanted them to draft Burke and just think of how much better off we would have been. Dumar's is going to get the sack.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/trey_burke/

Last edited:
I like Smith but he needs to be used correctly. He play's pretty good D as well. I hated that Jennings move, I wanted them to draft Burke and just think of how much better off we would have been. Dumar's is going to get the sack.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/trey_burke/

could have also nabbed MCW

Dumars seems to have fallen for guys that love to shoot: CV, Gordon, Stuckey, Daye, Jerebko, KCP, Jennings, Smith, Datome even...

While Dumars loves to shoot himself in the foot.

Last edited:
could have also nabbed MCW

Dumars seems to have fallen for guys that love to shoot: CV, Gordon, Stuckey, Daye, Jerebko, KCP, Jennings, Smith.

True. They are both better than Jennings when it comes to decision making. I like Burke for that reason a little better than Williams but man, that Williams can shoot.

Does anyone actually think if we make a cap relief trade or a sign and trade with Monroe that Dumars can actually turn it around? We need a new GM, not new players.

Does anyone actually think if we make a cap relief trade or a sign and trade with Monroe that Dumars can actually turn it around? We need a new GM, not new players.

One would think Joe's day's are numbered. He really has done a poor job putting this team together. His draft picks are mostly head-scratchers to boot. Every year I think what does he know that everyone else don't. We have a decent core but waited too long to trade Prince and no one want's Stuckey or Villanueva. I don't know, maybe move Smith for a small forward who can shoot from the perimeter? I would hate to see Monroe go.

Stuckey has fallen out of the rotation. Since he has tiny value still left he must be traded as he's not doing anything of value for us...

Stuckey has fallen out of the rotation. Since he has tiny value still left he must be traded as he's not doing anything of value for us...

Trade him for a bag of balls. They don't even have to be basketballs.

Back