Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 110 Suns 108 Final

biggunsbob

Pistons up 64-51 at half.

Jennings ties I. Thomas with 16 first half assists for Piston Franchise record.

Piston's blow a 18 point third quarter lead and then make a few plays in the end to win..

I was there, first game at the Palace since 04 playoffs back when I still was a Pistons fan. Suns defense was absolutely atrocious, couldn't guard the interior if their lives depended on it. Disappointed but oh well, still a good time.

I just see a poorly coached team sometimes... I mean the Piston do not guard anyone during huge portions of the game..

When you were a Pistons fan?

My whole life till about 2005-06, I bandwagoned onto the Suns since they were awesome and scored a ton of points, loved watching Nash/Stoudemire/Marion. They've sucked the past 4 years but I'm not going to ditch them. I still like the Pistons though too, just not when they play Phoenix.

Back