Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Professor from Gilligan's Island - may he RIP

Michchamp

link.

was 89, died of "natural causes."

"For all his supposed scientific expertise, The Professor failed to devise a way to get the castaways off the island - even as a procession of guest stars successfully dropped in and were able to get out."

Much like our own board scientist, red-and-guilty; for all his supposed scientific expertise, he's failed to improve the quality of this board.

only two of the actors who played cast members are still alive, Ginger and Mary Ann.

There have been a number of discussions about this show on the board over the years.

The guy who played Reuben Kincaid [Dave Madden] on The Partridge Family died today also.

If these things happen in 3's we should expect someone from bewitched or maybe he Walton's next?

If these things happen in 3's we should expect someone from bewitched or maybe he Walton's next?

There was a third one, I just forget who.

Somebody old and in poor health, I think...

EDIT:

Oh, I remember now...a munchkin from the Wizard of Oz...the last male munchkin I think. There's only one munchkin left now, a woman...

Actually a woman...Ruth Robinson Duccini

Last edited:
Back