Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CMU Student selling discounted tickets for class project

CMUGroupProject

For my Sport Management class at Central Michigan we are working with the Detroit Pistons to sell tickets as part of a group project. No matter how many tickets you buy, you get the group pricing for your tickets. This is no hassle, no worry discounted ticket pricing as it is done through a special page on the Piston's website. No meet up delivery, just peace of mind and savings!

Every game from 2/1 to the end of the season is available! This includes games against the Knicks, Bulls, and the Heat; no game is off limits.

Ticket prices start in the upper bowl at $10 (depending on the opponent). With the ability to purchase at group ticket prices, you can save considerably.

Tickets are sold through a specific link on the Piston's website. Email me if you are interested in purchasing tickets and I will send you the information with the link and special code to ensure group pricing, regardless of the amount of tickets that you purchase.

Linked is a picture to the flyer our Piston's liaison gave us for promotion: http://i.imgur.com/ubevXYt.jpg

My email is: [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks!

Back