Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Marvel's Agents of Shield

michiganalex

anybody watch it? they are apparently bringing in DEATHLOK into the series

I was excited for the 1st episode and lost interest pretty quickly. I think I've "seen" most of the episode, meaning had them on TV while doing something else, but I could only vaguely tell you what's going on in the show. My guess is that because they don't use main characters they can just pick from all the stories developed for comics and as a result, even Marvel Saturday morning cartoons have more engaging stories.

they have had some tie ins from the Marvel Movies. Thor recently and in the last episode there was a mention of Bucky Barnes in the Shield memorial- sort of like the CIA memorial

Samuel L Jackson and the chick from How I met your mother have appeared a few times

I like it, though I am a couple episodes behind.

I think the biggest problem is people expect Marvel movie quality in a Marvel TV show. It's not feasible, but people don't care about that. They want Robert Downey Jr cameos and The Hulk busting down walls in the season finale.

Watched the first 5ish episodes and got bored. Ill watch it on demand and catch up one day.....show has been kinda a let down to be honest Imo.

I watched them all so far, and the first few were a little slow. The last 3-4 so far have been all tied together and pretty interesting. The last episode actually showed the beginning of an actual comic book character DEATHLOK and supposedly Sif from Thor/Thor2 will be making appearances soon.

Back