Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Colston - Out 4 weeks minimum

Had him in one of my leagues. Got Deverey Henderson off waivers in both leagues
laugh.png

...and cadillac!

mhughes0021 said:
Had him in one of my leagues. Got Deverey Henderson off waivers in both leagues
laugh.png

...and cadillac!

I have him in my money league..got Henderson to replace him as well.

hopefully Henderson can hold the fort down until Colston gets healthy

I have Colston, Lance Moore and Jimmy Graham already. I was going to drop Moore for Henderson but Henderson is so up and down and Brees really likes Lance so I'm in a tough spot.

Beez said:
I have Colston, Lance Moore and Jimmy Graham already. I was going to drop Moore for Henderson but Henderson is so up and down and Brees really likes Lance so I'm in a tough spot.

I agree- Henderson is a poor mans Jackson - he can either have a huge week or give you nothing, there seems to be no middle ground. I have to take a shot with him tho - as I have no other viable option. I have Kenny britt but he is a similar type player and he's facing Baltimore this week so no thanks.

Oh no trust me I thought a long time about picking him up. My dilemme is the amount of Saint I would then have. I would had to decide whether I wanted Moore or Henderson and I kept Moore. No way I was going to have Colston,Graham, Moore and Henderson on my team.

I should probably switch him out of my lineups....but I just don't care at this point.

Romneybot said:
I should probably switch him out of my lineups....but I just don't care at this point.

Grandy the season just began...you can't be throwing in the towel already!

Back