Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Another one bites the dust.... Cheeks is gone

How in the hell has Dumars not been run out of town by Pistons fans yet?

Should been ran out after taking darko, then he shoulda been ran out after passing on Burke.

Pistons are turning into the Cleveland Browns of the NBA...seriously, who would want to coach here? Joe D needs to go...

Well, let's hope for a good hire at least, have Billups coach in the meantime lol.

Embarrassing how bad Joe D has been... How this guy still has a job after not drafting Burke is amazing... As a owner and a business I just don't understand how our owner could let Joe D. pass on Burke....

Dumars has to be next, I don't know how Gores can keep him around

8 coaches gone on his watch. Wake up you fucking idiot....its not the coach.

No doubt Dumars is next on the chopping block unless the new coach and the current players spark a major turnaround.

It will be interesting to see if they actually pursue the coach from the Grizzlies mentioned in the ESPN article... Memphis' strength definitely was/is in the frontcourt, but IDK what kind of perimeter guys they had. Could be the right guy to figure out how to best utilize the big three, or he could convince Joe that it just doesn't work well and force a trade of Monroe or Smith (which I still think is the best move for this team long term, as long as they bring in the right kind of pieces in return).

EDIT---------
Timing is surprising considering the recent wins. Personality clashes between coach and players or front office (or both)?

Last edited:
EDIT---------
Timing is surprising considering the recent wins. Personality clashes between coach and players or front office (or both)?

I'm hoping it's one of those situations where the coach is fired because the team isn't winning, but in this case, because the team isn't losing.

The sad part is, any turnaround that's short of a massive will hurt the future of this team.

There's no benefit to becoming first round fodder and losing your 1st round pick.

Last edited:
Dumars absolutely HAS to go.

His complete ineptitude and incompetence has nearly ruined the franchise.

Back