Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

True Detective

biggunsbob

Anyone watching this HBO series... I think it is pretty darn good...

Every now and then I think about watching it but two actors I dislike the most are the stars, McConaughey and Harrelson.

I think they both have gotten better with age.. Not the greatest actors but far from the worst..

Just watched episode 1, and I gotta say....I'm pretty hooked. Looks like this might be a really good series.

This might be the best HBO series i've ever seen. the last 30 minutes of the last episode was really intense

hard to believe that gap tooth woody's character could pull that kind of tail though

Yup and not only his wife on the show but just about every young chick he talks too.. I guess having a gun and badge help....

i heard from a friend that there are plans for a season two with two more big name actors.

i heard from a friend that there are plans for a season two with two more big name actors.

Yes, every season is supposed to feature all new casts, all new locations. This season is not really about the serial killer "The Yellow King", but about the two detectives themselves.

that was intense when cole interviewed the girl in the mental hospital

Only 1 more episode till it's over. Damn that's going to be a letdown, even to make room for the return of Game Of Thrones; this is a great show. And Woody and Matthew are both doing fantastic jobs.

not a ton happened last night, I could have told you that Cole was continuing to work the case, last night was just a setup for the showdown with the man with the scars.

also, i re-watched the previous episode the other night, just some great lines

"the papers are going to be hard on you and prison isn't kind to people who hurt kids so my advice is to kill yourself if you get the chance"

so cold, freaking great stuff

not a ton happened last night, I could have told you that Cole was continuing to work the case, last night was just a setup for the showdown with the man with the scars.

On the surface not much happened. But this was the first episode that everything was 100% happening in the present.

Hart and Cohle putting aside their mutual hatred to finish what they started. I though last night's was one of the better episodes yet.

One damn fine show... I watch the episodes over and over again to see what I missed.

Baby in a microwave... WTF... That shit is just to visual... I know more is going on then that but what the heck?

Man I wonder if they are going to fuck that sheriff up..
That guy on the lawn mower...Watch out for lawn mower guys...

Last edited:
One damn fine show... I watch the episodes over and over again to see what I missed.

Baby in a microwave... WTF... That shit is just to visual... I know more is going on then that but what the heck?

Man I wonder if they are going to fuck that sheriff up..
That guy on the lawn mower...Watch out for lawn mower guys...

I re-watched it, i didn't notice the scars on the lawn mower guy until the second time.

I re-watched it, i didn't notice the scars on the lawn mower guy until the second time.

I missed my true calling... Although to be honest I looked and looked for the scars too and could not see them.. ( my eyes are not he best)
I just watched his mannerisms' after the police took off... The guy reeks of something wrong...

Plus me and my wife watch a lot of Law and order :)

Last edited:
Back