Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RHCP Especially in Michigan images mashup

turok

Well done video of images from the state, including what looks like the annual hedonistic "Jobbie Nooner" that is held @ Gull Island in Lake St. Clair each summer.

The uploader missed several Detroit/MI celebrities such as George C Scott, Wally Cox, Jeff Daniels, Lily Tomlin, Kate Upton, and Jack White. amongst those whose faces are quickly recognizable.

Also I would update the Tigers and Lions images to include Ford Field along with taking out a couple Barry Sanders and one Fidrych to add Megatron, Stafford, Suh, Verlander, and Miggy.

Michigan's unique state stone, the Petoskey fossil, as well as the Sleeping Bear Dunes, and tart/black cherries should be imaged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqqDfI6rlW8

Last edited:
This is great...
Doug,
This RHCP song should be tweeted.

I could tweet it, but it would likely go into the ether mostly unread. I am more tempted to do similar and create my own version, since its not like ripping off song ideas has never been done before on YouTube.

I would also include at least one image of my old and decrepit former NE Detroit neighborhood and one of the ruins of the MCS where I worked nearby Tiger Stadium long ago.

Last edited:
Love them RHCP. Wish there was a recording out there of the ohio concert where they played The Victors.

Back