Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nebraska

Sbee

showing up on netflix today, anyone see this? thoughts?

watched it last night, nice story about a father and son, touching at times. it's also a good example of what goes on in the fly over states, or what Palin would call the real america

It's on netflix already?! I got it from redbox last night. Oh well.

I enjoyed it. My wife thought it was slow, but I enjoy slow movies.

It's on netflix already?! I got it from redbox last night. Oh well.

I enjoyed it. My wife thought it was slow, but I enjoy slow movies.

my wife would have hated it, not her type of movie. she likes knocked up and stuff like that. i watch a lot of independent and foreign films by myself

I thought it was pretty great. It had the wife and I laughing quite a bit.

My wife fell asleep. I liked it. I had to buy it on demand. My new home is in the middle of no where and internet is 1.5Mbps download... I too like independent and foreign films. There are some great movies out there if you don't mind subtitles.

Last edited:
I'm into foreign and independent films as well. And you kind of have to be to enjoy Nebraska, I guess. The film was calm and slow-paced, but the story was touching at times and seemed very authentic. I enjoyed it, but I can totally understand it's not for everyone.

Back