Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Prisoners

Wife and I saw it at the theater. We picked a weekend where nothing seemed to be "must see" and this was the one we settled on. Was better than we expected.

Wife and I saw it at the theater. We picked a weekend where nothing seemed to be "must see" and this was the one we settled on. Was better than we expected.

i only go to the theater maybe once or twice a year, with 3 kids it's tough. when we do get babysitters there are other things we'd rather do than go to a movie. as for Prisoners, i never heard of it, saw it advertised, etc. someone told me about it and i thought it was great

i only go to the theater maybe once or twice a year, with 3 kids it's tough. when we do get babysitters there are other things we'd rather do than go to a movie. as for Prisoners, i never heard of it, saw it advertised, etc. someone told me about it and i thought it was great

I have a 2 year old and it happens once a year. I can only imagine 3.

I have a 2 year old and it happens once a year. I can only imagine 3.

I've only had 3 for about a month now, it is crazy that the oldest is only 3 1/2.

i've been feeding the baby at 11 each night so my wife can go to bed early, I've had a lot of time to watch movies from 8-11 each night.

Back