Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Southfield Christian 63 L.Christian 62 D-Final

biggunsbob

10:00 am Saturday

Southfield Christian 25-1 verses Adrian Lenawee Christian 21-4

Southfield Christian going for a three peat in this battle of private school teams..
Lindsey Hunter IV is the leader of his team..

Hunter IV fouls out with four minutes left... Right after missing the front end of a one and one... Team down four..

Now White has fouled out for them also.. But they are back up one..

Last edited:
Eagles of Southpoint went on a 7-0 run after Hunter went out... Finally a bucket from the other club... One point game 1:38 left.

Bakari Evelyn has 26 points for SP Christian...
And he is a Junior :/

Damn these private school teams have players....

Last edited:
touching moment when pa Hunter came down to console his son.

Just for a second then I hope he told his son to stop sulking and cheer is teammates on..I am sure they are good because of him but as you said there are other players on this private school team and it showed...

Just for a second then I hope he told his son to stop sulking and cheer is teammates on..I am sure they are good because of him but as you said there are other players on this private school team and it showed...

Yeah, I was curious how long he'd separate himself from the team. Once they took the lead he seemed to snap out of it.

Yup..It looked strange to me but he is a kid and a star. Guess I can cut him some slack. I am sure Lindsey said something to him...But they are so good they score 4 points really fast and took the lead. Nothing he could do but cheer once that happened.. It was a ticky tacky fifth foul.... Both teams seemed real good for class D.

Back