Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hbo's vice

biggunsbob

I think someone else brought these up but they are good..

These documentary's are powerful. I have only seen a few.

Wasted money in Afghanistan. ( I only caught the last few minutes of it).
Greenland's melting Ice sheet.
Slavery.... 30 million worldwide WTF

... Just to much hate in the world.. Just to many people who don't give a damn...

Last edited:
i put it on the politics board, it's great. last season was really good too, the one on gang violence in chicago was amazing, underage smoking in bangladesh, impact of china's one child policy, etc.

it's comical that tea baggers rage against food stamps and medicaid but look the other way when we're spending hundreds of billions nation building in afghanistatan, only to have rampant theft and corruption.

Yes now I remember... I knew someone had posted it... Sorry did not give you credit...
Story's are fantastic. I must have remembered you posted it and then watched it...

thanks..

Last edited:
Yes now I remember... I knew someone had posted it... Sorry did not give you credit...
Story's are fantastic. I must have remembered you posted it and then watched it...

thanks..

it's good stuff, they go to the absolute worst places in the world to report.

Back